Job Details :
We are growing rapidly and are in need for a software product owner privileged with problem solving and creativity skills. The PO needs to enjoy breaking sown large ambiguous problems into small and easily manageable components. Also, he/she needs to be exceptional at serving customers , analyzing their requirements and solving their business problems.
- Develop strong and detailed understanding of customer needs and business requirements, and manage end-to-end software delivery.
- Challenging customers on their business requirements to help ensure that we collectively achieve strong ROI.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for product functionality.
- Develop user stories to ensure consistent communication between the client, developers and QA team members.
- Being the voice of the customer and provide a business perspective on value during day-to-day development.
- Manage the product backlog.
- Manage the software release schedule.
- Build positive relationships and trust through on-time delivery, high quality, continuous innovation and exceeding expectations.
- Manage product implementation issues, trade-offs and enhancements for the customer with the software development team.
- Constantly communicate the status of everything with customer and stakeholders.
- BSc. Of computer Science, Computer Engineering.
- Has successful track record of 3-5 years of software product management, and be knowledgeable about emerging technology trend.
- Strong knowledge and experience with agile SDLC and object oriented programming terminology and concepts.
- Hands-on-experience with different business analysis techniques and methods.
- Handle stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
- Natural ability to anticipate, meet and/or exceed customer needs, wants and expectations.
- Natural problem solver that applies analytical and innovative thinking.
- Natural ability to demonstrate self-control, manage time and priorities.
- Natural agility in applying change.
- Strong experience with story writing.
- Strong oral and written communication skills combined with the ability to influence others.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Fluent in English.
if you are interested, please send your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job in the email subject, or click the apply button
Back To Home