Job Details :
If you are in love with coding, eager to learn new technologies and passionate for using the very latest one.
Appreciate the value of research and development and enjoying the opportunity to work on a vast amount of complex problems and implement creative solutions tailored to professional users. Then this is an excellent fit.
- Designing, developing, Implementing and releasing high quality custom software solutions using scrum.
- Collaborating with our clients to provide technical consultation and assistance, working with clients to build software solutions that add value to their business.
- Leading and coaching junior developers.
- Proactively looking for ways to keep all time productive and will use non-client time for personal development, internal projects and administrative tasks.
- Assist with technology planning through on-going research.
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities to ensure team success and quality solutions.
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- BSc. Of computer Science, Computer Engineering.
- MCTS Certified is a plus.
- Minimum three years of progressive experience developing software using ASP.NET, .NET, C# and SQL Server.
- Experience with client side programming (jQuery and AngularJs).
- Professional experience in object oriented programming/design with the Microsoft stack using C# and .NET.
- Experience with scalable and distributed systems (high availability/security/caching).
- Excellent coding, design and testing skills.
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Agile coding practices.
- Excellent analytical skills, structured, logical thinking even when working in a fast-paced environment under tight timeframes.
- Excellent communication skills, results driven, self-starting and having the ability to make change happen.
- Fluent in English.
if you are interested, please send your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job in the email subject, or click the apply button
Back To Home