Job Details :
If you are passionate about finding bugs in products, very detailed oriented and enjoying working through a product to identify issues.
Then this job is for you.
- You will be responsible for going through products identifying problems or issues and creating detailed report on each one on the defect tracking system.
- Convert requirements into test plan, test cases and test environments.
- Design and develop test cases that enable verification of product requirements, and ensure total coverage of requirements.
- Work closely with product managers and engineers to identify areas and methods to help improve testing efficiency, expand coverage and increase product reliability.
- Set-up and monitor continuous integration for build, deploy and automated tests.
- Validate defect fixes, analyze impact of the fixes and the issue to closure.
- Ensure product & process quality.
- BSc. Of computer Science, Computer Engineering.
- From 3-6 years of Experience in the Quality Assurance Field.
- ISTQB or CSQE certified or any equivalent certificate is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Having experience with integration testing, automated functional and regression testing is a plus.
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills including attention to details.
- Cross Browser / Cross Device testing.
- Fair Understanding of Project Management concepts as well as Agile Model.
- Test case and test plan design.
- Experience in preparing test plan documents for large projects.
- Experience in writing and executing test cases covering all the business functionalities.
- Experience of preparing Test Approach/Test Strategy documents.
- Experience in managing Quality control engineers is a plus.
The following Skills are a Plus:
- Usability Testing
- Unit Testing
- Performance & Stress Testing
if you are interested, please send your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job in the email subject, or click the apply button
Back To Home